Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Day 2 - Retail therapy


Highlight of Day 2 of my blogging and trying to stay consistent with my habits and daily routines included flossing, buying shoes, applying to about 10 jobs and gardening. Well atleast on the 10th day of October, I applied to 10 jobs and I am happy I started.

 Started my day with job applications and knocked those out before I got distracted! In the morning, I did some gardening, which makes you feel grounded literally and metaphorically! Spent sometime swimming in the pool where I am definitely getting more comfortable and agile in the water. And I am so happy to make progress with bilateral breathing. The power of consistency!!

Also ended up tasting some luxurious cookies - vegan french macarons from Veron. Oo laa laa!! Those tasted luxurious and also made me waste a lot of time looking for vegan macaron recipes!!!😛 Gotta give those another try sometime!

Can't believe I bought yet another pair of running shoes, this time it is Saucony's Endorphin Pro 3 and my 5th pair of shoes for this year!! Oh boy that calls for it's own blog post altogether. But yes, I invested in one after I heard rave reviews about it and it was called the 2022 shoes of the year and I have an A race coming up at Big Bear where I want to PR and break 4 hours marathon time.

Basically I yielded to FOMO as I did not want to miss out on a great deal and regret for the rest of my life lol!

How do I feel?

Much better compared to Day 1 although I didn't accomplish everything I set out to.

Gotta keep making progress. Motivation gets you going but discipline keeps you growing. I will be pumped to do more when I stay consistent. Gotta keep at it.  


No comments: